Welcome to Oxford GI, a centre of excellence for the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor disorders. Our multidisciplinary team will work with you to investigate, diagnose and treat your symptoms, keeping you at the centre of your care.
Why choose us?
Oxford GI was established in 2007 by a group of clinicians who recognised the need for a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction.
- We are a world-leading authority in the treatment of pelvic floor disorders
- We provide highly personalised, evidence-based clinical solutions to optimise quality of life.
- We offer state-of-the-art surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- We value our person-centred approach, encouraging you to be involved and play an active part in every step of your treatment.
- We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and take pride in our continuously highly rated clinical outcomes and patient experience.
- We are recognised by all major health insurance companies as an independent provider of healthcare. We deliver a spectrum of specialist services to individuals within the private sector, as well as to several NHS Trusts.
Our consultants also work as part of the Oxford Colorectal Partnership. For information about this Partnership click here.
If you are coming to us straight from your GP, you will probably be referred to the one of the consultants at the Oxford Colorectal Partnership before having tests with Oxford GI. As Oxford GI and the Oxford Colorectal Partnership share an administration hub and see patients at the same location you can move easily between the two.
Oxford GI is completely owned and run as a Limited Liability Partnership by the clinicians involved.