The Oxford GI team operates at several locations.
We are based at the Manor Hospital, Oxford. This is our administrative centre, and our suite of clinic rooms is here.
A full range of pelvic floor diagnostic tests and clinic-based treatments is available on-site, including:
- Anorectal Physiology and Endoanal Ultrasound (ARP/EAUS)
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS)
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation (PTNS)
- Rectal Irrigation
- Pelvic floor retraining
- Proctogram and Transit Studies
- Colonoscopy and Sigmoidoscopy
- MRI and CT scans
We do our best to co-ordinate appointments to ensure that your diagnostic and treatment pathway is as smooth and rapid as possible.
Please click on the links on the left to see more details of our locations.